Configure Phone for Remote Access Via Web GUI (option 1)
- Log into web GUI of phone at https://<ipaddress>
- Enter your credentials. Default is admin/admin. After provisioning these will be changed by ITSVoIP. Contact support for credentials if needed.
- Click on Features
- Click on Remote Control
- In the field Action URI Allow IP List enter any or "IP address or your PC", then click ‘Confirm’.
- Click Confirm
Configure Phone for Remote Access Via Overrides (option 2)
Add the following override to your Advanced page in Manager Portal or NDP
Access Phone Screen
- From any web browser navigate to https://<ipofphone>/screencapture
- You will be prompted for a user name and password. These are the same as the web GUI credentials. Contact support if you do not have them
- The first time, for security consideration, the phone will display a message "Allow remote control?". Please press ‘OK’. Then repeat step 3.
- The screen will refresh with the same image that is present on the phone's screen