➢ To access voicemail
1. Press the Messages button on your phone to access your voicemail box, or dial 5001 if you can not identify the voicemail button.
2. If you subscribe to multiple mailboxes, a list of mailboxes may appear. Select the mail box you want to access.
3. When prompted, enter your voicemail pin, and then press #.
➢ To access another person’s mailbox
1. Dial 5000.
2. When prompted, enter the other person’s extension number.
3. Enter the voicemail PIN of the other person’s mailbox, followed by #.
Setting Up Your Mailbox
- The first time you log in to your mailbox you are walked through recording your name for the directory and recording your personal greeting.
- The name recording is for the dial-by-name directory, so when someone enters the first three letters of your last name, it will play back your name recording.
- The greeting plays when your mailbox is reached. It is very important to make a custom message, as many callers will not leave messages at mailboxes that have generic greetings.
Your mailbox supports multiple greetings for different scenarios like business trips and holidays.
➢ To record an alternate greeting
1. From your mailbox, press 6 for greetings, and then press 1 to record an alternate greeting.
2. When prompted for the greeting number press 2 for your next alternate greeting (1 is your default greeting).
3. After your recording is completed, select the active greeting by selecting option 3 in the greetings menu.